Thursday, January 08, 2009

Week 1-Book Reviews

Well, I'm ahead of schedule and finished "Eclipse" and "Breaking Dawn" this week.  "Eclipse" was probably my favorite of the four books in the saga.  I absolutely loved her character development and finished feeling kinda sad that it was over.

Though pretty "cheesy" in their story line, I absolutely fell victim to her spell and couldn't put them down.  A must read for those who would love to be 18 forever.



This week I am reading "Wuthering Heights" by Bronte.  I read this as a senior in high school but had to get a larger print edition at the library.  I want to reread this because Bella reads it in the "Twilight" saga and it piqued my interest.  So far, I am not disappointed!


No comments:

Join our Crew on this Great Adventure called the Christian Life!!

Share our lives through thoughts and pictures, tales and tails along the way. We are a home educating family using an Eclectic, Classical style based upon The Well-Trained Mind.