Thursday, January 01, 2009

52 Books in 52 Weeks

As an avid reader, I set a goal of reading 60 books last year.  I made it!!  So, for 2009 I am joining the 52 books in 52 weeks challenge going on at the Well-Trained Mind Message Boards.

Here are the rules:
  • Each Friday I will post the book I plan on reading for the week.
  • By the next Friday I will write a short review of the book and post my next week's pick.

A quick review of the rules as posted on the message boards:
  1. Read an average of a book a week - 52 books in 52 weeks
  2. Re-reading a book counts--as long as you first read it before 2009
  3. School related books don't count (unless you want them to)
  4. You can start reading on 1-1-09 at 00:00:01AM
Happy reading and Happy 2009!!

No comments:

Join our Crew on this Great Adventure called the Christian Life!!

Share our lives through thoughts and pictures, tales and tails along the way. We are a home educating family using an Eclectic, Classical style based upon The Well-Trained Mind.