Sunday, August 03, 2008

Washington, DC - Here we come.

We are leaving in the morning on a 4-H trip to the capital.  I am really looking forward to climbing on the bus and taking a nap, followed by lots of reading.  I'm really feeling the stress of our school year beginning on August 18th.  Although I was doing really good early in the summer in terms of planning, now I seem to be interrupted every few minutes.

All this to say, I'm packing lots of stuff to read and review.  I think the bus trip is going to just be awesome and, multi-tasker that I am, I hope to get lots of reading done too!

No comments:

Join our Crew on this Great Adventure called the Christian Life!!

Share our lives through thoughts and pictures, tales and tails along the way. We are a home educating family using an Eclectic, Classical style based upon The Well-Trained Mind.