Saturday, April 14, 2007

Spring Cleaning in our School Room






I've been working at decluttering all week. Here is our school room as clean as it will be in a while. We have a table in the center of the room where we work together on things like history, art, etc. Then, you can see my 4 ft table I have at a counter level so I can put my teacher's books on it and go over lessons on the white board. Of course, the white board is "tile board" made during a discussion on the WTM message board.
Our computer center is by my desk so I can keep an eye on internet activity. And, finally you see one of our many pets, Oreo. He is litter box trained and hops around the room as we study.

1 comment:

Hiker Chick said...

Nice room! Looks like a fun place to learn! We have a little hopper named Oreo, too. You can see his Christmas portrait on my blog, www.hikerchickaz.blogspot.com.

See you over at the WTM boards!

Wendi

Join our Crew on this Great Adventure called the Christian Life!!

Share our lives through thoughts and pictures, tales and tails along the way. We are a home educating family using an Eclectic, Classical style based upon The Well-Trained Mind.